History of The Land
Established in 1917 by the Hiscox family, the historic piece of farmland located in East Patchogue once housed the biggest greenhouses in North America! Farmer Michael Barry took over operation of the farm in 1998. It all started with roses. Since then, Farmer Barry has grown over 100 varities of flowers. The Farm Shoppe was built in 2002, where wife Kimberly Barry would often sell bouquets on weekends. In Spring of 2021, daughter Audrey Barry joined the team and manages the Shoppe, arrangement services and social media.